Thursday, July 21, 2011

Celebrate Maudslay/Outdoor Sculpture 2011

I'm so excited about my piece for this year's Outdoor Sculpture at Maudslay. I will be doing a collaborative, community piece and I hope that you will be part of that community.

The spreading branches of a maple tree along Hedge Drive will be decked with handmade books made by those who love the park and find enjoyment and inspiration there.

How to participate:
Come to Maudslay on Saturday, September 10 from 10 AM to 2 PM. Make a small handmade book and share your memories, thoughts, and feelings about the park. I'll help you make the book (it’s super simple) and there will be waterproof markers for writing and drawing.

Saturday, September 10
from 10 AM to 2 PM

From the parking lot, walk past the Park Headquarters. Enter through the stone gate to Hedge Drive. We’ll be a little ways in on the right.

Rain or Shine

pdf flyer

My book is ready and waiting for the September 10 installation.


Check out the event on facebook and RSVP

No comments: